- Please take your time to browse the items in the store and add whatever you are interested to your “basket”.
- Once you are done, you can go to your “basket” and amend the items or quantities needed.
- On the basket page you can select your courier or collection options.
- When you are ready you can proceed to “checkout”.
- You will be prompted to fill in your billing details which is your address, tel number etc. Make sure you have the right suburb on your billing address as the this is what is used to calculate courier fees. Make sure you have chosen the right courier option.
- The next step is to choose your payment option – you can pay via EFT or via our secure PayFast gateway. Once you have selected the option of your choice you can now also tick that you have read and accept the T&C.
- Once done, you can click on the “place order” button. You will receive a copy of your order via email.
- If you have chosen Payfast as payment option you will be redirected to the payment screen to process payment.
- If you have chosen EFT as your payment option you will receive your order confirmation with the banking details on. You can then proceed with the EFT.
- We also receives a copy of your order and as soon as payment is received, we will dispatch the order for you and let you know what the courier tracking number will be.
- PLEASE NOTE: parcels are insured up to R1000. If you want additional insurance on the parcel please notify me so that I can amend the courier quote for you
Courier fee guide:
- Local courier – R90 per box up to 20kg
- Other areas – R133 per box up to 20kg. Some outlying areas will attract surcharges which will be displayed on the basket page when you select the courier option.
Order processing hours:
- Monday – Friday 8h00-17h00
- Saturday 8h00-12h00
- Any orders placed on a Sunday will only be processed on the monday for dispatch on the Tuesday.
- Courier collections happen in the mornings. Any orders coming in after 9h00 will most probably only leave with the couriers the next day.