- Please take your time to browse the items in the store and add whatever you are interested to your “basket”.
- Once you are done, you can go to your “basket” and amend the items or quantities needed.
- When you are ready you can proceed to “checkout”.
- You will be prompted to fill in your billing details which is your address, tel number etc.
- Once done, you can click on the “place order” button. This will then send the order through to us. NB: You do not have to make payment at this point.
- We will calculate the quote for delivery for you and add it to the order quote. Please see the below courier fees as a guideline of costs. This will be sent back to you to approve.
- Should you approve, you can now go ahead and make an EFT payment on the quote including the delivery costs.
- As soon as the payment reflects on our side, your goods will be sent of asap.
- We will also send you your tracking number for your own reference.
Courier fee guide:
- NB – All orders (non-discounted items) over a R1500 gets delivery free of charge up to a value of R150.
- Johannesburg – R50 for parcels up to 30kg
- Pretoria – R65 for parcels up to 30kg
- Surrounding Gauteng areas – R105 for parcels up to 30kg/ Flybags R70
- Polokwane, Nelspruit, Witbank, Rustenburg, Klerksdorp, Randvontein, Vaal, Harrismith, Bloemfontein, Pietermaritzburg, Richardsbay, Durban, Port Shepstone – R105 for parcels up to 15kg/ Flybags R70
- East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mosselbay, Stellenbosch, Capetown, Paarl – R127 for parcels up to 15kg/Flybag R70
- Any other outlying area – From R127 for parcels up to 15kg
If there is anything in specific that you are looking for which you cannot find in the All Things Baking Online Store, please feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can try and find it for you.